Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The waiting game...is over

So, I was just about to begin a blog about how I'm waiting waiting waiting to hear back about a job I applied for...but then I clicked refresh on my email browser and there it was. Their reply. Their negative reply.

Disappointed is not the word. UBERDISAPPOINTED comes semi-close to what I'm feeling right now, but I'm sure I'll get over it. I've got an 80s aerobics class later with Ouija Broad, Hustle'her and maybe Dynomite Bo too...I may have to weep on a few shoulders...at least this'll give me the anger to keep going for the whole 45 minutes and not just flake out in a red sweaty heap! I'm not really sure what to expect. The whole '80s' part of it implies dressing up (my main motivation for going, I must admit) and I've got my future outfit already planned, but until I have chance to go shopping I'll probably just wear my gym stuff. I mean, it's practically brand new...

No comments: