Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I lied....

So...I might not be hurting right now but I'm really paying for the past few days. I've already chickened out of aerobics tonight. I know I should get up off my bum and go but I feel like puking. It's not like I'm quitting altogether though, I'm booking in for next week. The dog's going to get a superlong walk tomorrow to make up for today's wussiness!

My disco bruises are still pathetic looking, even though they're still making kneeling and getting into bed difficult, but at least one of them looks like a bruise now!



...and I've pinched someone's picture of the CCR contingency at the LRG bout...



(from left to right it's: Toby aka Chet Wisconsin, Ouija Broad, Jason aka Mr. Panzer, Nat, Demonic Panzer, Trophy Wife, Tragic Wrath, Me (Hope N. Gory), Mark, Eve L. Hart, Steph (back), Hustle'Her (front) and Steve aka Casey Axelrod...)

I'm not usually that short...and I wasn't expecting my semi-squat to be part of the shot...but at least you get to see my wicked tights :D

I also discovered from the LRG Myspace Blog that Ana Ki actually broke her leg in FOUR places...she's one brave rollergirl! I saw how badly her leg was hurt from my seat when she lifted her leg off the track, but her reaction denied any injury at all! You've got to hand it to those London girls...they put on an amazing show and they're made of strong stuff!

No comments: