Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Race for life...



On Sunday 6th July, Dynomite Bo, Hustle'her, Ouija Broad and I will be hitting the pavements of Arrow Valley Lake to join the Race for Life and raise money for cancer research.

I'm quite excited...I know it's not a huge distance, but jogging isn't really my bag (baby) so it's sort of a big deal that I'm hoping to run the entire distance. The key word there is *hoping*, as I actually don't have any clue if I can keep my body moving at speed for that long!! Today the dog and I are going to buy a stretchy running lead so he can help me train (okay...pull me up hills), it's just a shame he can't join the race with us. According to the race for life people he'll trip people over...I was shocked that they knew him so well!

Pretty pretty please click either of the race for life images and sponsor the four of us to help us reach (and maybe even double?!) our target of £200...even the teenyest donation will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance :)

No comments: